Mistaken Identity Abduction: Australian Cops Work to Secure Elderly Man’s Safe Return

Mistaken Identity Abduction: Australian Cops Work to Secure Elderly Man’s Safe Return

Mistaken Identity Abduction : On Monday, Australian police called for the immediate return of an 85-year-old man kidnapped in what they described as a case of mistaken identity.

Police received complaints early Friday that three intruders had lifted octogenarian Chris Baghsarian from his house in Sydney’s North Ryde area.

According to ABC, the kidnappers were targeting a member of the western Sydney-based Alameddine crime network.

Robbery and Serious Crime Squad Commander Andrew Marks told journalists on Monday that Grandfather Baghsarian is “not involved in any criminal world.”

“I know for a million percent that they have the wrong person,” he stated.

“It’s not like they’re snatching folks at random for no reason. “”They took the wrong person, even though they meant to take someone,” Marks added.

In what he conceded to be a “very strange appeal,” he encouraged the kidnappers to release their elderly prisoner as soon as possible.

Also reads : MEA Says India Weighs Participation in US-Proposed Board of Peace

Baghsarian was wearing grey pyjamas and a red and green flannel shirt when he was kidnapped, according to authorities.

The victim requires daily medical care, and his family is in great pain.

Local media reported on videos and images circulating in Sydney’s criminal underworld of Baghsarian, depicting terrible injuries.”The fact that these offenders or kidnappers got it so wrong is concerning,” Marks stated.

But he stressed “that those who have elderly parents or grandparents need not fear”.

Mistaken Identity Abduction : An elderly man is still alive, according to authorities.

Marks stated that detectives suspected Baghsarian was alive.

“So far, we believe he is still alive. “And we’re looking for his safe return,” he continued. “And what I can say is that I’m 100% confident that they have the wrong person.”

Mistaken Identity Abduction: Australian Cops Work to Secure Elderly Man’s Safe Return

Marks addressed the captors directly, pleading for the man’s release.

“We request that Mr. Baghsarian be released to a safe location. Please notify us of his whereabouts.” We want to get him the help he needs, as well as the medical care and treatment he requires. And we’ll handle the rest. Let us know where he is, please.”

Marks did not confirm if the original kidnapping target’s family received the ransom demand instead of the 85-year-old’s loved ones.”The family has not received any ransom demands,” he stated.In a typical kidnapping, there would be a ransom demand.However, because the family is not involved in such crimes or in that environment, they have not received a ransom [demand].

Marks requested the public to report any peculiar people they saw in suburban homes who appeared suspicious.

Baghsarian’s well-being is a concern due to his age and the fact that he requires daily medicine.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *